As a new comer of Final Fantasy XIV, you should create your charaters firstly. If you
don’t character how to start your adventure and get your rewards of ffxiv gils. If
you have any questions of create role in the game, read the following paragraph, I
think it is very useful for you. If you are interested in Warhammer Online at the
same time, you can click War event heavy metal to get more War information.
1. After logging in, select “New” from the Character Selection screen.
2. Select your character’s race, clan, and gender.
3. Choose a preset appearance for your character.
4. Customize various aspects of your character’s appearance via the available menus.
5. Select your character’s starting discipline and class.
In FINAL FANTASY XIV, a player’s class is determined by the arm or tool in his/her
hand. The class chosen during character creation simply determines the items a player
begins the game with. Players can change their class at any time by simply equipping
different items they purchase, find, or create. Different class may bring different
game benefits of ffxiv gil, and skills.
6. Select your character’s nameday (birthday) and Guardian (patron deity).
7. Select whether to save the settings made in steps 1 through 6.
Users can save the race, appearance, class, and other data of their character to the
hard disk. The next time you select “New” from the Character Selection screen, you
can apply the data you saved in the creation of a new character. Character creation
interrupted by server error may be resumed without the need for repetitive selection.
8. Select the World that your character will inhabit.
The World that your character will inhabit can be chosen during the character
creation process. Once selected, your World cannot be changed. To confirm which World
you belong to, simply refer to the Character Selection screen or to the “Welcome to
[World name]” message that is displayed upon logging into the game.
9. Input your character’s first and last name.
10. Select the city-state in which you wish to begin your adventure.