In Path of Exile, GGG have announced the patch 3.2.2 notes, including two new Unique Items, one new Fated Item, 3D art for the Farrul’s Armour Set from the Bestiary League and many bug fixes. Next, I will show you the specific content.
- Added 2 new Unique items.
- Added 1 Fated Unique item.
- Added 3D Art for the Bestiary Farrul’s Armour set.
- Added a warning message when capturing a Beast if your Menagerie has reached maximum capacity for that Beast type.
- Added a gore surge effect to Gore Glacial Cascade.
- Adjusted the blocking in the Elder boss room.
- Added a return portal after completing the Uber Elder encounter.
- Slightly reduced the damage of the Mortar skill and the ground degeneration in the Fenumus encounter.
- Summoned spiders in the Fenumus encounter are now killed after transitioning to the cave.
- Do Not Disturb mode now persists through logout. It does not persist if you close your client.
- Fixed a bug causing various beasts to appear in incorrect Bestiary Groups.
- Fixed a bug causing various Beasts to not count towards the displayed total in the Bestiary.
- Fixed a rare bug in the Elder encounter where Zana ran away while channelling her protective bubble.
- Fixed a rare bug preventing waypoint travel from hideouts to other areas.
- Fixed a bug where Craiceann, First of the Deep failed to travel to his cave if he was too far away from the entrance of the cave.
- Fixed a bug where a Shaper Mod did not display “Skills which Throw Traps throw an additional Trap”. This was only a display issue.
- Fixed a bug where the Life Regeneration from the Ascendant’s Guardian passive stopped working after resurrecting.
- Fixed a bug where the Puppet Master ascendancy passive did not apply correctly to Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow clones.
- Fixed a bug where the reservation cost of Aspect skills was not updated correctly when socketing support gems after activating the Aspect skill.
- Fixed a bug where various damage over time ground effects dealt no damage in cases where they were trying to deal extremely high amounts of damage per second.
- Fixed a bug where Rage was not increasing attack speed with off-hand attacks.
- Fixed a bug where Tailwind was not gained when throwing Traps, or placing Totems or Mines.
- Fixed a bug where a Bestiary Orb was consumed when trying to capture a Beast from another player’s Menagerie.
- Fixed a bug where a Shackled Hellion that had been revived by the Rebirth prophecy was not targetable.
- Fixed a bug where players and monsters that were frozen could display a red hue.
- Fixed a bug in the Dominus arena where the clouds sometimes did not look correct.
- Fixed a bug in the Sepulchre Map where the return Portal did not always open after defeating the boss.
- Fixed an issue in the Armoury Map where some rooms were only accessible by using movement skills.
- Fixed an issue in the Mineral Pools Map where some areas were only accessible by using movement skills.
- Fixed an issue in the Burial Chambers Map boss room causing items to drop in unreachable locations.
- Fixed a rare issue in the Bazaar Map where an area was inaccessible.
- Fixed a rare issue in the Ashen Woods Map where the boss room was inaccessible.
- Fixed 2 instance crashes.
Finally, good luck to you, we will update the news about Path of Exile in real time, and offer you some effective game guides.