As many fans know, Final Fantasy XIV patch 4.3 is arriving on may 22 and brings a load of content. Just recently, the official website released a new trailer to celebrate it. This patch brings the next chapter in the hotly anticipated “Return to Ivalice” raid.
Patch 4.3 series of updates will introduce a wealth of content and include a number of additional content updates. Details on content to be released in these patches are listed below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial and Dungeon
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) – Players seeking the greatest challenges may test their skills against this new incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- New Deep Dungeon : Heaven-on-High (Patch 4.35) – Explore the 100-floor tower within the Ruby Sea.
- The Next Installment of The Forbidden Land, Eureka – The Pagos Expedition (Patch 4.36)
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
Additionally, through June 26th, Final Fantasy XIV players can collect in-game rewards by inviting old friends who have been inactive in the game for at least 90 days. The Callback Campaign will reward both parties with in-game items. You can find out more information on the callback rewards on the Lodestone.
North America will kick off the tour on November 16th-17th, 2018 in Las Vegas, followed by the European Fan Festival on February 2nd-3rd, 2019 at the La Grande Halle de La Villette in Paris, and ending with the Tokyo Fan Festival in March 2019.